At New Beginnings Family Law, we understand how stressful and devastating a divorce and child custody issues can be for a family. Our team is committed to providing a caring and comfortable environment where you can feel safe to talk about your case and your goals for the future. With more than a decade of experience successfully handling all types of family law cases, our team is prepared to guide you through this difficult time and help get you to the place you want to be.
“It is the policy of the State of Alabama that a child has a right to be supported. In Alabama, child support is typically calculated in accordance with what is known as Rule 32 of the Alabama Rules of Judicial Administration. Rule 32 provides a formula for calculation of a parties’ child support obligation based on each parent’s gross monthly income and based on the work-related childcare costs incurred by the custodial parent and the healthcare costs incurred for the benefit of the children. The parties may agree or the Court may also order the parties to share in the payment of uncovered medical expenses or expenses related to extracurricular activities incurred for the benefit of the minor children. While child support will typically be calculated in accordance with Rule 32, Alabama law allows parties to deviate from the strict application of Rule 32 under certain circumstances such as when the parties share in the joint physical custody of the children with each parent having the child in their respective care for equal or near-equal amounts of time.”
Huntsville Child Support Attorneys You Can Trust
You can trust our Huntsville family law attorneys to:
- Objectively review your case from every angle to develop a smart strategy for moving forward.
- Push toward a satisfactory resolution before your case goes to court.
- Provide strong and relentless courtroom advocacy if your case must go to trial.
- Always put the needs of your children first.
- Make ourselves available anytime you need to talk.
- Truly sympathize with your situation, because many of us have been there ourselves.