Going through a divorce is one of the most stressful challenges you will ever have to deal with. Worries about your finances and your children can dominate your life and make it hard to focus on anything else. Then there’s the wave of emotions that can come crashing down at any moment.
Your Huntsville Divorce Lawyer
During this difficult time, it is essential that you work with a seasoned Huntsville, Alabama divorce lawyer who can make you feel comfortable and confident about your future. At New Beginnings Family Law, our team has more than a decade of experience helping people navigate the complicated divorce process. You can trust our skilled family law attorneys to:
- Objectively review the details of your fault or no-fault divorce to help you make decisions based on reason rather than emotions
- Put your best interest first in any contested divorce or uncontested divorce
- Create achievable goals for handling division of assets, child custody, child support, alimony, and other crucial matters
- Aggressively negotiate on contentious issues to try to reach an agreement through mediation
- Be by your side through any appeals process or modification hearings
- Provide strong courtroom representation if your divorce case must go to trial
- Keep our focus on doing what’s in the best interest of your children
- Always be available to talk or answer any questions you have about your case
- Show genuine sympathy and understanding for what you are going through, both men and women ─ because we have all been in your shoes
- Help walk you through any issues with postnuptial agreements & prenuptial agreements
Contact Divorce Lawyers in Huntsville Today!
Schedule a case consultation with our Huntsville divorce attorneys now. Whether you decide to hire us or not, you will leave our office with a solid understanding of your legal options and a plan for how to move forward with your family law cases. Contact us by calling (256) 518-9529 or filling out our online form. Let us help you take the next step toward your new beginning today.
Divorce in Alabama: Helpful Videos on Divorce
Below Amber James addresses common questions relating to divorce. If you’d like to ask us a question, discuss your case, or if you need immediate assistance with your divorce get in touch with us.