What Can I Do If I Want to Change Our Alabama Child Custody Agreement?

I you want to change your Alabama child custody agreement; you can call one of our attorneys and we will be happy to assist you in walking through the process of changing that custody agreement. The burden to change those agreements can be very high and so we want to make sure that we sit down with you and go through all the different factors that could affect your ability to change the current custody agreement. Some of those factors include drug use by the other parent, relocation by the other parent, or just general neglect of the child while in the other parent’s care. regardless of your reasons for wanting to change your child custody agreement, it’s important that you speak with one of our experienced attorneys so we can make sure that we have led you down the right path.